BONUS OFFER** Fly, Cruise & Stay 18 nights with Seabourn Encore ex Athens to Barcelona incl 5 star stay in Athens & Barcelona PLUS Athens Sightseeing & New Acropolis Museum PLUS Morning Sightseeing in Barcelona PLUS Flamenco Show & Dinner
BONUS OFFER** Make a booking by 28 February 2019 to take advantage of Seabourn Signature Savings Event on Select sailings. Special offers may include:
• Complimentary 300 minute Internet Package per person*
• Complimentary Two or Three Veranda Suite Upgrade*
• Up to $500USD Shipboard Credit per Suite*
• Up to $700 Air Credit per person*
• 50% Reduced Deposit*
• Up to 15% savings on Combination Cruises*
PLUS: book any Penthouse or Premium Suite and receive up to$1,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite and an Unlimited Internet Package per Suite*
PRICE BASED EX SYDNEY OR MELBOURNE AIR ADD-ONS AVAILABLE:
Departing from Brisbane + $90 per person
HEART OF THE MEDITERRANEAN Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Economy airfare with full service carrier ex Sydney or Melbourne to Athens return from Barcelona
- 2 nights 5 star accommodation in Athens including breakfast+
- Half Day Athens sightseeing and new Acropolis Museum^* - Panoramic tour to: Constitution Square (Syntagma), the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and the National Library. Driving down Herod Atticus Street, you will see the Evzones in their picturesque uniform and the Presidential Palace. On your way to the Acropolis you will see Hadrian's Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and you will make a short stop at the Panathenean Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechteion and the Parthenon. After Acropolis you will visit the New Acropolis Museum.
- 14 night Heart of the Mediterranean cruise onboard Seabourn Encore ex Athens to Barcelona
- Tipping is neither required nor expected
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Spacious all-suite accommodation with sweeping ocean views - most with verandas
- Complimentary welcome Champagne & in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Award winning dining carefully prepared with the freshest quality ingredients
- All dining venues are complimentary
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- 2 nights 5 star accommodation in Barcelona including breakfast+
- Half Day Montserrat morning tour^* - Montserrat is a rocky mountain located 50 km to the southwest of Barcelona. It is considered the most significant and important mountain of Catalonia. The mountain received it's name for it's peculiar morphology. In 1987 Montserrat was declared a Natural Park to ensure it's conservation. The highest peak is called Sant Jeroni (Saint Jerome) and stands at 1,236 meters above sea level. The importance of this mountain is due to the legend of the miraculous appearance of the Madonna and Child in one of the caves. This cave received the name Santa Cova (The Saint Cave). The wood carving of the Madonna and Child are kept in the Church of the monastery and it is possible to visit it. Popularly known as La Moreneta (The Black Madonna) for it's dark colour. Due to the legend of the Madonna, the mountain has been linked with spirituality. Beside the main monastery of Santa Maria de Montserrat, there are small churches and chapels, some of them abandoned. The main monastery stands at 720 meters above sea level and a community of 80 monks live there and follow the rule of Saint Benedict. During the first part of the tour you will enjoy an introduction to the history of the monastery. Once the guided tour has ended, you will have free time to enjoy the fabulous landscape by yourself, to visit the local food market, to visit the audio visual exhibition and to taste some typical liqueurs.
- Evening Flamenco Show & Dinner - Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobes is considered one of the most important flamenco venues of Spain by the more demanding artistic minorities and has reached great international prestige. You will enjoy the "duende" (magic and charm) of an authentic flamenco show, from a privileged platform: the Tablao. The intimacy, warmth and closeness will allow this ancient culture to drench the senses in a unique scenic setting. The audience of no more than 180 people, gathers around the stage, similar to a Flamenco family party. In this setting this type of flamenco is expressed in a way that cannot be learned in an academy. Even the humble wicker chairs you will sit on have been recreated for the gathering. It's vaulted architecture, like a cave, allows the natural sound that is characteristic of flamenco, free of microphones and devices, to resonate clean and vibrant. Dinner: Gourmet menu by chef Jordi Navarro with waiter service and buffet composed of 32 hot and cold specialities. Typical Spanish cuisine, including the famous paella, jamon, pinchos, tapas, delicious meat, fish and rice and 8 dessert selection of pastries and fruit. Drinks included without limitation (wine, Sangria, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and coffee).
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 2.5% will apply. Offer correct as at 28Nov18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Airfare and schedule is valid ex Sydney or Melbourne and other departure cities may require more or less accommodation due to airline schedules. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. Onboard gratuities are included and may not be removed from pricing. +Hotels in certain cities must charge local government tax directly to guests upon checkout which cannot be collected in advance by our agency. ^*With international travel most tours will run in multi languages by a multilingual guide. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees not included. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 28Feb19 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. This cruise package is provided by Seven Oceans Cruising, please ask your travel agent to contact us for more information. Acropolis Istock image credit: member no 6438912 / 13336761 image 133740260. Flamenco dancer Istock image credit: member no 6438912 / 13336761 image 10419841
**Terms and Conditions Signature Savings Event: Signature Savings offers expire 28 February, 2019. All prices stated are per person based on double occupancy, include taxes, fees & port expenses and are based on promo NV. Fares listed are in Australian dollars. All savings amounts are included in fares shown. Offers are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable. Offers are available on select 2019 & 2020 sailings. Complimentary two or three category Veranda Suite upgrade is valid on select sailings and subject to availability at time of booking. Upgrade will be reflected in fare paid for selected Suite category. Combination cruise savings of up to 15% applies when combining consecutive cruises on the same ship and is subject to availability. Reduced deposit offer is valid on select sailings that are outside of penalty periods per policy. Shipboard credits are available in the following amounts by product: Coastal, Cuba & Mediterranean up to $200USD per Suite ($100USD per person); Canada, Caribbean & Northern Europe up to $300USD per Suite ($150USD per person); Alaska up to $400USD per Suite ($200USD per person); Antarctica, Arabia, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Panama Canal, South America & South Pacific up to $500USD per Suite ($250USD per person). Premium Suite shipboard credit offer of up to $1,000USD per Suite ($500USD per person) is valid on select sailings and is available only in Suite categories PH, PS, OW, SS, WG and GR. All shipboard credit offers are in U.S. dollars and are non-refundable, non-transferable, have no cash value, expire at the end of the cruise, may not be used in the casino and are not combinable with any other shipboard credit offer. Shipboard credits are based on promo ZC. Complimentary Internet Package includes 300 minutes of internet access per guest for 1st & 2nd guest booking in Ocean View and Veranda Suites. Unlimited Internet Package is offered on a per Suite basis and only in Suite categories PH, PS, OW, SS, WG & GR. Internet service is not guaranteed. Seabourn is not responsible if internet service is unavailable. No credit or other compensation will be provided should internet service not be available. Internet Packages are based on promo ZI. Air credit is available for round-trip flights booked through Seabourn’s Flight Ease® program. Air credit is available to guests 1 & 2 sharing a Suite, is non-transferable, and is not combinable with any other fares. Certain restrictions may apply. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Air fares include one complimentary checked bag, additional fees for baggage and other charges may be directly assessed by airlines or airports; please refer to the applicable airline website for further information. Air must be booked no less than 30 days prior to voyage sail date in order to be eligible for the air credit. Air Credit is based on promo JX. Shipboard Credits, Internet Packages and Air Credits are not combinable with any other offers. All offers are capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Seabourn reserves the right to correct errors. Ships' registry: Bahamas. ©2018 Seabourn.