BONUS OFFER ** Fly, Cruise & Stay 11 nights with Seabourn Encore ex Athens to Valletta incl 5 star stay in Athens & Malta PLUS Argolis Tour incl Lunch PLUS Private Highlights of Malta
BONUS OFFER** Make a booking by 28 February 2019 to take advantage of Seabourn Signature Savings Event on Select sailings. Special offers may include:
• Complimentary 300 minute Internet Package per person*
• Complimentary Two or Three Veranda Suite Upgrade*
• Up to $500USD Shipboard Credit per Suite*
• Up to $700 Air Credit per person*
• 50% Reduced Deposit*
• Up to 15% savings on Combination Cruises*
PLUS: book any Penthouse or Premium Suite and receive up to$1,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite and an Unlimited Internet Package per Suite*
PRICE BASED EX SYDNEY OR MELBOURNE AIR ADD-ONS AVAILABLE:
Departing from Brisbane + $60 per person
GREEK ISLES & MALTESE MAGIC Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Economy airfare with full service carrier from Sydney or Melbourne to Athens return from Malta
- 2 nights 5 star accommodation in Athens including breakfast+
- Full Day Argolis including Lunch^* - Leave by the coastal road along the Saronic Gulf to the Corinth Canal, which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea, (short stop). Drive to Mycenae, the Homeric city of Atreides, the city rich in gold of the ancient poets. Visit the Lions Gate, the Cyclopean Walls, and the Royal Tombs etc. Depart for Nafplion through the fertile plain of Argolis, the picturesque town nestling at the foot of a cliff crowned by the mighty ramparts of the Palamidi Fortress (short photo stop), leave for Epidaurus, to visit the Theatre (4th century B.C.) famous for its astonishing acoustics. Return to Athens by the National road connecting Epidaurus with Corinth. Lunch in Mycenae.
- 7 night Greek Isles & Maltese Magic cruise onboard Seabourn Encore ex Athens to Valletta
- Tipping is neither required nor expected
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Spacious all-suite accommodation with sweeping ocean views - most with verandas
- Complimentary welcome Champagne & in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Award winning dining carefully prepared with the freshest quality ingredients
- All dining venues are complimentary
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- 2 nights 5 star accommodation in Valletta including breakfast+
- Full Day Private Highlights of Malta^* - The island’s size works in your favour in this postcard-perfect full day tour of Malta. You’ll walk along the same narrow streets as the Knights of St John, take in the sights and smells of Malta’s most famous fishing village ‘Marsaxlokk’ and gaze in awe as you step into the island’s most ancient temples, dating back over 5,000 years. Enjoy the stunning views from Dingli Cliffs, tuck into a feast for your taste-buds with local ‘pastizzi’, before quietly wandering through the silent city of Mdina, with its jaw-dropping views of Malta. You’ll end your day the way the locals do, with delicate sand playing between your toes and the stresses of the day ebbing away. We cover the best of Malta in this full day tour, however if you’d like a more customised or specific themed experience of the country, just let us know. We’re happy to help.
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 2.5% will apply. Offer correct as at 28Nov18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Airfare and schedule is valid ex Sydney or Melbourne and other departure cities may require more or less accommodation due to airline schedules. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. Onboard gratuities are included and may not be removed from pricing. +Hotels in certain cities must charge local government tax directly to guests upon checkout which cannot be collected in advance by our agency. ^*With international travel most tours will run in multi languages by a multilingual guide. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees not included. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 28Feb19 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. This cruise package is provided by Seven Oceans Cruising, please ask your travel agent to contact us for more information.
**Terms and Conditions Signature Savings Event: Signature Savings offers expire 28 February, 2019. All prices stated are per person based on double occupancy, include taxes, fees & port expenses and are based on promo NV. Fares listed are in Australian dollars. All savings amounts are included in fares shown. Offers are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable. Offers are available on select 2019 & 2020 sailings. Complimentary two or three category Veranda Suite upgrade is valid on select sailings and subject to availability at time of booking. Upgrade will be reflected in fare paid for selected Suite category. Combination cruise savings of up to 15% applies when combining consecutive cruises on the same ship and is subject to availability. Reduced deposit offer is valid on select sailings that are outside of penalty periods per policy. Shipboard credits are available in the following amounts by product: Coastal, Cuba & Mediterranean up to $200USD per Suite ($100USD per person); Canada, Caribbean & Northern Europe up to $300USD per Suite ($150USD per person); Alaska up to $400USD per Suite ($200USD per person); Antarctica, Arabia, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Panama Canal, South America & South Pacific up to $500USD per Suite ($250USD per person). Premium Suite shipboard credit offer of up to $1,000USD per Suite ($500USD per person) is valid on select sailings and is available only in Suite categories PH, PS, OW, SS, WG and GR. All shipboard credit offers are in U.S. dollars and are non-refundable, non-transferable, have no cash value, expire at the end of the cruise, may not be used in the casino and are not combinable with any other shipboard credit offer. Shipboard credits are based on promo ZC. Complimentary Internet Package includes 300 minutes of internet access per guest for 1st & 2nd guest booking in Ocean View and Veranda Suites. Unlimited Internet Package is offered on a per Suite basis and only in Suite categories PH, PS, OW, SS, WG & GR. Internet service is not guaranteed. Seabourn is not responsible if internet service is unavailable. No credit or other compensation will be provided should internet service not be available. Internet Packages are based on promo ZI. Air credit is available for round-trip flights booked through Seabourn’s Flight Ease® program. Air credit is available to guests 1 & 2 sharing a Suite, is non-transferable, and is not combinable with any other fares. Certain restrictions may apply. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Air fares include one complimentary checked bag, additional fees for baggage and other charges may be directly assessed by airlines or airports; please refer to the applicable airline website for further information. Air must be booked no less than 30 days prior to voyage sail date in order to be eligible for the air credit. Air Credit is based on promo JX. Shipboard Credits, Internet Packages and Air Credits are not combinable with any other offers. All offers are capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Seabourn reserves the right to correct errors. Ships' registry: Bahamas. ©2018 Seabourn.