*SOLO TRAVELLERS Fly, Cruise & Stay 28 nights with Seabourn Encore ex Sydney to Singapore incl 4 star stay in Singapore PLUS Tour
BONUS US $800 VERANDA SUITE PER CABIN^
***SOLO TRAVELLER SAVINGS***
^^Book by 31 December 18 and receive single supplement discounts
AUSTRALIA AND ORCHID ISLES Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Economy airfare with full service carrier from Brisbane or Melbourne to Sydney return from Singapore
- 26 night Australia & Orchid Isles cruise onboard Seabourn Encore from Sydney to Singapore
- Tipping is neither required nor expected
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Spacious all-suite accommodation with sweeping ocean views - most with verandas
- Complimentary welcome Champagne & in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Award winning dining carefully prepared with the freshest quality ingredients
- All dining venues are complimentary
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Singapore including breakfast
- Half Day Morning City Tour^* - Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of two national monuments - the former Supreme Court Building and the City Hall. Next, stop at Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore's oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Proceed to Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage Site - the Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Let your senses come alive at Little India as you walk pass shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands. Watch a skilful demonstration of Teh Tarik - Pulled Tea at a Sarabat Stall and sample the tea after with your guide explaining the origins of this all-time local favourite beverage.
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 2.5% will apply. Offer correct as at 02Nov18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Airfare and schedule is valid ex Brisbane or Melbourne and other departure cities may require more or less accommodation due to airline schedules. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. ^*With international travel most tours will run in multi languages by a multilingual guide/audio. ^Bonus Credit is in US Dollars, a total per twin cabin and is non-transferrable and non-refundable. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused on board credit is forfeit on final night. Bonus Onboard Credit offer is subject to the discretion of Seabourn Cruises and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Onboard gratuities are included and may not be removed from pricing. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees not included. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 31Dec18 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. This cruise package is provided by Seven Oceans Cruising, please ask your travel agent to contact us for more information. Singapore Harbour Lights Istock image credit: member no 6438912 / 13336761 image 458251593.
^^ Solo Travellers terms and conditions. Offer is valid on select sailings only. Single supplement discount is offered for suite categories up to V4 veranda (not applicable to suite categories V5 - GR). Offer is subject to availability, capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Solo traveller savings is based on a reduction of the single supplement charges to 125% on select voyages. Ships' registry: Bahamas. ©2018 Seabourn.